Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Meet the tin can man!

Everyone has some sort of creative gene. For me, it's writing & photography. For some it's painting or sculpting, singing or playing piano. Could be anything. Anyway i'm always in awe of people who are talented at what they do. I'm in Art I this semester..hmmm. i discovered i am NOT an artist which is sort of funny. but really everything i have done hasn't been the best! Until the tin can man!! Which really i didnt know what i was doing, but she loved the shading..hehe. anyway in my practice drawings i made mini tin can mans. an they were cutttteeee...so i saved them & put them on the bottom of my laptop :)
Here is the littlest of them all ;)

Onions have cool circle shapes. heheh.

"twas eating my orange this morning & the juice squirted out :) thought it was cool anyhow.

There is a bit of my randomness for your day :)

Love,brooke

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE the orange! and the pic of the onions:) Methinks that must be the only good thing about them?! Hafta say you're a LOT better than me at art!

Rachel said...

Yes, your creativeness is definitely writing & photography:) But that is a pretty good tin can man, sure better than I could do:)

Tara said...

I like the picture of the orange. Very creative:)