Wednesday, February 2, 2011

3rd Snow Day....

Today is our 3rd snow day in a row & considering we didnt have school on Friday this makes for a 6 day weekend so far!! Even though i like the fact of no school-i am getting BORED out of my living mind! So far my boredom has resulted in: Hot fudge pudding cake, 2 drawings of people, going through my shirt drawer, dusting {That has to be a first!!!!}, laundry, wasting my life away on my laptop, finishing the series of books i was reading-making life even more boring because i need to go to the library!, taking naps, spending quality time with the sister who is turning into quite the goose, making chicken noodle soup & of course the dishes and regular stuff around the house. ahh the joys of being stuck at home! :P

-the bored girl.
P.S. 8 days till my birthday <3

1 comment:

Tara said...

What fun:) We had one and if we had any more if would add more days at the end of the year so I don't really want any snow days. {Happy early Birthday:}