Monday, February 7, 2011

Hey you!

Hello to you! Just a quick update here because truth is i dont have anything in particular to talk about.
Anyway meet Connie Jean. Shes the special person in my life-cuz she's just a doll-and she just so happens to be my only sister :)
Talk about big eyes! I fondly call her a goose-because really she is. I cant imagine what sort of personality she might have when she gets older, should be interesting!!

My drawing attempts! I repeat attempts. thought i'd share anyway. thats where my creative-ness has taken me. i discovered i actually enjoy it some...


{& yes she is wearing tights, shorts & boots. AHH! haha.}

Have a lovely week. Mine started off with a 2 hour delay-amazing way to start off a monday! :)

Until later, brooke

1 comment:

Aimee @ AJcrazies by AJK said...

Connie's a cutie! Your sketches are awesome:)

I wanted to let you know I gave you a blog award on my blog: http://ajcrazies.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-awards.html. Go check it out!