Thursday, February 3, 2011

I wish...

I wish i could just lay here and watch the stars.
Let the warmness wrap me up like a bear hug from a dearest friend.
Maybe all my worries would fly away.
Maybe life would seem a little simpler
And just for once, i could escape all the things that drag me down.

I wish i could just lay here and dream about a new day
Let the sun shine down like a smile from a dearest friend.
Maybe I could forget about today.
Maybe life could be imagined in a different way.
And just for once I could laugh and be care free.

I wish I could just sit here and hold you close.
Let the love from inside you radiate to me.
Maybe i could just lose myself in the moment.
Maybe life would hold a deeper meaning
and just for once i could know where i belong.

-Brooke Somero- Feb. 2011


{Credits for the photo come from a talented person on deviantart.com}

No comments: