Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thoughts...

We all have our dreams, our hopes, our ambitions. Some are big things while others are minute. I dream about: going to see Ashley in New Hampshire, "re-meeting" my cousins & aunts & uncles-because its been so long since i've seen them, being a nanny in new york city someday-just for the experience,traveling to a different country & seeing the life, & getting married & having babies of my own. I sometimes wish i was an ambitious person. It amazes me that people have time to do all sort of projects & crafts of their own. The only thing i have time for is taking pictures & editing them sometimes, and the occasional writing that pops in my mind. I often wonder where life will take me, where i'll end up years from now. Even as i wonder i think that for right now-im just a South Dakota girl..living my life right here. :)

My 2 newest photoshop workings :) My baby girl after her bath & a collage of random things-still trying to figure out the whol collage deal!

Later,brooke

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that picture of Connie :) Cool collage, too!

Kaia said...

That picture of Connie is so cute!